What YOU can do right now for Trails.
Check out this graphic to understand what is going on with Forest Service funds. Then do something to help your trails. Here are some options:
- Share your voice: Trails Meeting at Big Bear Discovery Center, This Monday 9/19, 5:30pm.
- Share your money: donate and get a sticker, hat or t-shirt. They are cool looking and our treasurer, Robert Prince, has been working hard at getting our backend financials set up and ready to go: https://trailsfoundation.org/support-us-store/
- Channel your Amazon purchasing power: go to smile.amazon.com and choose the Big Bear Valley Trails Foundation as your charity.
- Share your time: jump in with an Adopt-A-Trail group and take care of a trail. https://trailsfoundation.org/event-directory/
- Adopt-Your-Own-Trail: yes, you can have your own little piece of stewardship in the National Forest near Big Bear: https://trailsfoundation.org/adopt-a-trail/